Asura's Wrath
It 's been a long time, I tried a few different games, Wolfenstein has been done and all the FPS?Yes, different is good. I appreciate what the creators of the wrath of his reign trying to do.
This simple game: the setting is the God of the Old World with the history of Sci-Fi is launching a demigod for the votes to do things his way. The game is nothing like what we're used to. It is an action-adventure with a camera and a large number of violent scrum. King did not have a health bar. But players who are aiming to complete the bar moves to the decor to the high number of QTE or PDE (more players) will be.
This simple game: the setting is the God of the Old World with the history of Sci-Fi is launching a demigod for the votes to do things his way. The game is nothing like what we're used to. It is an action-adventure with a camera and a large number of violent scrum. King did not have a health bar. But players who are aiming to complete the bar moves to the decor to the high number of QTE or PDE (more players) will be.
It is not something that anyone can use. I've heard comparisons to God of War, but other than anger, nothing else is similar. Players who do not have a health bar and magic points. That's because most of the players are angry and groped to make a good review or a comment. And the players who do not like QTE This workshop is not everything.
The game is just for fun. It has a lot of anime-style cutscenes in between. It is a sense of humor.
The only regret I have is that it is not enough and the game is over too quickly in 6-8 hours.
People who hate and myth, QTE Asian anime and play something different, this game will cause a small percentage of games that are fun games. Most of those who use the name that will not find much. So try the demo before buying. Chances are you do not like the game, because honestly, you could be part of the majority.This game is unlike anything I've ever played before ... obviously not perfect. The unique aesthetic vision and the courage to groped the creation of a large budget, this game has seen. I laugh at it (it's fun ... I'm not always by design. But that's not the point) Oh, I'm not talking, and that is unique.
If you are looking for something different, this is it. It's not like the "God of War" is like "Bayonetta" and not as the "MGS" It's just ... strange, bizarre and downright strange. In a good way in my humble opinion anyway ...
Do not buy this game if you can not stand the QTE (Quick Time Events ... was popularized by the "Resident Evil 4" and "God of War") QTE ... There are a lot of it in this game. Without doubt, the world record ... as a fact!In addition ... do not buy this game if you can not stand the anime ... we look at the world record here, man!Finally, do not buy this game if you're not willing to accept the fact that a relatively small amount of hand in the game.
The story is fun. (And hilarious nonsense, as I mentioned earlier), and I do not mind all the cut scenes and some that do not play because the presentation of this game is so unique. I'm not a big fan of anime or QTE, but I was able to see the look of them, because this game is so unique. Developers in the gaming industry must be more innovative, more courage and less fear of failure. Willing to travel this uncharted territory is necessary for industry to grow and evolve. "Reign of Wrath" is a perfect example of development. (Publishers and ... Hats off to Capcom for its support of this project) are taking the opportunity and the investigation was that fun, they are passionate. The game is packed with all my heart.
If you're not sure if you like this game or not, just download the demo from PSN or Live. The demo shows a lot of experience and ... experience the madness that is very unique.
No comments:
Post a Comment